COVID-19: we are in this together
We are certainly in unprecedented times, and while we have all had to make adjustments to the way we live our daily lives; staying indoors more often, working remotely from the comfort of our dining tables, sofas or sheds (like me) and practising social distancing, there are still countless critical employees in the retail and healthcare industries that are tirelessly working in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis.
Rotageek was born out of the NHS and my old A&E department back in 2006, when I was searching for better ways to make, manage and communicate rotas to team members and while we have grown over the last decade into the retail, hospitality and leisure industries, we feel our solution is vital to the healthcare industry now, more than ever. As we have been thinking about how Rotageek can offer help and support to these teams in such uncertain times; as the situation changes by the hour and as patient numbers only increase, we can see how what we do day in day out here will help to streamline processes and communication flows in teams in peak demand.
How can Rotageek help? For those teams and companies affected by COVID-19, we’re offering access to our Digital Scheduling Solution at no cost, no obligation, and no strings attached for the duration of the crisis. We have a team of passionate & smart people based around the 🌏 who spend their days thinking about scheduling and we genuinely want to help.
Currently, we are hearing from medical rota managers that they are overwhelmed with co-ordinating entirely new rotas, adding additional staff whose availability is rapidly changing and trying to keep shifts filled in the face of overwhelming demand. We can take some of this workload!
How we can help you:
- Changes to schedules are immediately published to all affected team members when approved on schedule by the manager.
- Staff can drop shifts to broadcast them to other available team members to pick up if possible.
- Rota Managers can broadcast available shifts & the mobile app notifies available employees.
- As many separate rotas as you like (e.g. for segmented groups or different skill areas).
- Simple transfer team members between locations.
- Set up validations on assigning team members to the wrong location for their current status.
- Staff can easily be added or transferred between & even can work in multiple locations in a day or week.
- Patterns and copy-shift features can be used to populate schedules for new wards quickly and easily.
We have a simple & hands-on approach to onboarding and will need minimal input from you and your team. We will have you up and running within 24 hours and be on hand for support 7 days a week.
If you'd like to know more, please do contact us immediately. If you know someone who is working extremely hard at the moment and could use some help then please do share this message! 👍