How has technology evolved since Covid-19 for retail HR teams?
Covid-19 has triggered decades of evolution - a rapid acceleration of automated technology has impacted the retail industry, spotlighting how HR teams must adapt to attract, grow and retain employees. At a glance this white paper delves into topics such as:
- Emerging from the pandemic, employees are looking for more flexibility within their work environment
- Retailers must now work harder to retain their talent due to increased competition from more forward thinking companies that have been employee-centric across the pandemic
- Employers need to focus more on flexibility, engagement, training and development, and wellbeing measures to keep their talent and drive growth as a retailer
- Technology utilisation and deployment has quickly advanced - how can retail keep up?
- How can automated workforce management solve the retail staffing crisis by better managing both employees and businesses complex needs?